Who is the Archbishop of Suva?

Archbishop Peter Loy Chong.

What are the Mass times in my area?
Where is the Archdiocese of Suva Head Office located?

35 Pratt Street Suva. (Beside the Sacred Heart Cathedral, which is next to the Reserve Bank of Fiji)

Who can I contact regarding donations to the Church?

Please contact the Accounts Department on (+679) 330 1955

or send in your monetary donations to the bank account details provided below:

Account Name:  RCA Office
Account Number: 9461500
Bank Name: Westpac Banking Corporation
Bank Address: 1 Thomson Street, Suva, Fiji
Banks Mailing Address: P O Box 238, Suva, Fiji


Narration to read:

  • Name of sender and
  • type of donation

E.g.  John Doe – Tithe

E.g. John Doe – Seminarian

How can my child receive the Sacraments if they don't attend a Catholic school?

For children and adults who which to receive the Sacraments of; Confession, Holy Communion and Confirmation you could:

  1. Contact your liturgy rep within your community or area and seek his/her advice. They should be able to get in contact with the heads of commissions to advise you on procedures.
  2. Contact your parish presbytery and enquire with the secretary who should be able to assist or advise you on procedures.
I am an adult and I wish to become a Catholic, what should I do?

Any adult who wishes to become a Catholic will undergo a RCIA program in his/her parish. You must get in touch with your Bible & Sacraments Commission Rep or your Sector or Area leader who will assist/direct you further.

Click here for more details of Being Catholic.

What is RCIA?

The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA), or Ordo Initiationis Christianae Adultorum is a process developed by the Catholic Church for prospective converts to Catholicism who are above the age of infant baptism. Candidates are gradually introduced to aspects of Catholic beliefs and practices.

Click here for more details on RCIA